Funding and Finance
Nongovernmental organizations play an important role in bridging the gap between government, business sector and society. The NGOs also act independently for the welfare of the society by empowering them through training programs, financial support, skill development, advocacy etc. Their aim is to contribute to a just society, with the values equality, liberty and freedom being well observed. Nongovernmental organizations rely heavily on unearned income to fund their activities. This unearned income arrives in the form of donations from the public and business, as well as grants from foundations and governmental agencies. As the nonprofit organizations, have limited opportunities to earn income, and reliance on donations and grants is of paramount importance, efficient utilization of resources become crucial.
As the NGO's are receiving huge amount of funds and as major financial scandals have rocked the nonprofit world, it becomes essential on the part of the NGOs to have greater financial transparency and accountability and observe sound financial management practices in their working.
- NABARD, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- National Minority Development & Finance Corporation, Delhi,
- National Medicinal Plant Board, Jaipur
- Directorate of Local Self Govt. Rajasthan
- Rajasthan State Medicinal Plant Board, Jaipur
- Rajasthan Minority Finance & Development Co-operative Corporation, Jaipur.
- Nagar Nigam Kota
- Nagar Parishad, Tonk
- Nagar Palika Niwai, Devali, Todaraisingh & Malpura
- National Horticulture Mission, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Department of Agriculture, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Department of Excise, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- NRHM, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- District Tobacco Control Cell, CM&HO, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- DWCD,Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Department of Social Justice and Welfare, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Department of Industries, Government of Rajasthan, Jaipur
FUNDS WE NEED FOR OUR UPCOMING PROJECTS
- Making of bio fertilizer (cow dung) and booster (cow urine) unit with the help of farmer producer organization
- Making of vermicompost unit, which have main ingredients, is only cow dung and earthworms
- Developing of organic village industries
- Developing of post harvest storage industries in village
- Construction of Vedic or cow based university
- Educating rural women by skill training programme
- Development of independent Gaushala where cow is known for economic value
- Create a farmer knowledge center where they get pure certified organic seed, value of organic certification and cultivation. Provide a source of organic certification accreditation body through all over India.
- Provide a platform to rural women farmer, where they can register itself as a FPO company and proceed for work
- Need a financial support to provide skill training to Sts and Scs for better employment chance
- Requirement of financial support for the development of conservation site of medicinal plant whether (exsitu or insitu)