Processing of Medicinal Herbs
The main objectives of the programme are :-
- To provide information about Aloe Vera & Stevia Processing unit like place, unit area required & Team Structure.
- To provide technical knowledge about marketing and export.
- To provide technology of pulp extraction from Aloe‐Vera leaf and powder from stevia leaf.
- To provide complete knowledge of commercial important medicinal crops like Shataver , Safed Musali, chia, kalihari, gudmar and many more like approx 200 herbs.
- Parameters to be taken before starting extraction of juice from Aloevera & powder from stevia leaves.
- To provide detail description about Preservatives.
- To provide Knowledge about field level primary processing /value addition activities.
- Converting business into small-scale industries.
- To upgrade the Marketing aspects & services.
- Process of certification and standardization of material Including License.
- Pulp processing & powder processing process will practically demonstrated by technical experts.
- To provide basic knowledge about Packaging & Processing procedures.
- Industrial Visit for knowing various aspects.
- Description of Equipments with practical knows- how.
Up to the current financial year, we have trained 1642 youths in both the trainings.