Village Become City
India is called to be a land of villages. Sixty-seven percent of the countryТs population still lives in villages. To people who live in villages, The rural areas are the base of our country development, it is necessary to support our lower class holder people who have not known how to cope up with the harsh situation like income and educate their child. Villages hold a mirror to Indian culture and heritage. IndiaТs centuries-long traditions still exist there. There is requirement to maintain sunshine, greenery and basic tradition, the people here are found to be very warm and friendly.
Village become city when:
- In every house there is lying happiness instead of worries
- Every child gets enough nutritious food
- In every house one person should get jobs
- In each house women have knowledge of hygiene and cleaning
- In each house eco friendly concept is there means minimum one cow is there with old tradition like house floor